RE: seat cover

I recently had to make a color decision and was looking for "true color" of the blue bike myself.    Turns out that the "Cool Blue" picture that was circulating was pretty close.  There is a hint of purple in the color and a mild metalflake.

I have a lot more pictures of my bike on my home computer.   Good resolution (1200x800), good color.     Mail me direct at MrBluenose@xxxxxxx if you want .   Our picture Eric's web is one example (although shaded), the others are in the sun.

Paul Danilowicz
 Bluenose Racing  (#872  )
  158 Keeney Street
  Manchester, Conn. 06040, USA