Trash in the system

	Peter Shutes, I don't know if your aware of this or not. I've probably
messed up the digest before but your post on your seat contained over a
thousand lines of code. I've already been hit about turning the digest
off at work because of the continued length of the digest with all of
this garbage. I'll try and do better but we all need to make the
adjustments to our mail browser to cut down on trash. Sorry.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"