Re: article reprint permission

Peter - Thank you for your response.

Comments in text below.

 >At 01:49 AM 10/06/1999 +0100, Richard Stevens wrote:
 >Hi Eric
 >Yes, no problem to use the Sprint ST test, as long as it's credited to
 >Motorcycle Sport & Leisure. Please also include our website, e-mail and
 >subscription details (all in the mag) - thanks.
 >You could also mention we have a reader's Sprint ST report in the January
 >'00 issue (on sale early December) and we'll have an official long-term
 >Sprint on loan from Triumph early next year.

Thank you for reprint permission. I would be happy to add the information
on your upcoming article as well. Maybe you could send me a copy of the
article once it hits the stands ?

 >Finally, do any of your subscribers have high mileage (10,000+) Sprints?
 >I'd be keen to hear from them for the Jan. issue feature. E-mail me here,
 >or give me a ring on (01637)881201.
 >Regards
 >Peter Henshaw (Editor, MCS&L)

The following individuals (I have Cd'd them) have all had the 12,000 mile
service performed - I sure that they all would be happy to comment on the
ST for you. Please feel free to contact any of these owners.

"Retherford, Martin" <MRetherford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Richard & Lisa White" <RedRiders@xxxxxxx> (2 ST's in the family)
"Paul Steinbacher" <psteinbacher@xxxxxxxxx>
"Jim Gillespie" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Rick Damiani" <rickd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have also copied this letter to the ST list, as I am sure there are
others over the 10k mark.

If I can be of any other service, please do not hesitate to ask.

- - Eric Sheley
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st