Re: Louder horn,cheap and easy upgrade

I don't believe fitting just one Fiamm is going to be a problem. It
is rated at 12 volts like the stock unit, and I can't imagine that it
pulls that much more current than the stock unit. Now fitting TWO
might be a problem but I've got to believe there is a horn relay on
the bike stock.. but I could be wrong. Also since the horn is not
used for long periods I doubt there would be enough current draw to
cause any damage to the wiring. That said of course if one were to
hold the horn on for a few minutes I could imagine that there might
be some possibility of damage. Of course if one were to exceed the
horns electrical design parameters wouldn't the fuse blow? I mean
that's what it's for, right?

Erik