RE: Y2K ST and Race Can

I have a Blue Y2K with a carbon can.   Sounds good.  I wouldn't want it any quieter.

I ordered it at the same time I ordered the bike.   May 99.    It came in ahead of the bike since the last 99 distribution got goofed up in June and I waited for the Y2K's in August.   The dealer put it on right away.  With the performance tune.   I was hoping to do the break-in with the std pipe and then get a back-to-back dyno run when I switched to the performance exhaust - but wasn't to be.   Maybe someone else will.