Re: Dropped ST

In a message dated 10/6/99 8:59:35 PM, LACPSYD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<I have left several messages with Intuit --- they finally responded once and
said that they were interested in considering making some frame sliders for
the ST and then indicated that the price might be as high as $89-99 U.S.
I told them this was fine, and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Looking at the way the fairing bulges out way beyond the frame, it looks as
though the frame sliders would have to be 6" long if they attached to the
frame, or is there somthing solid under the fairing that they could be
screwed to?