From: De Vries Marc [mailto:Marc.DeVries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 8:17 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: brake pads

Not on 2500 miles, but I replaced the first set at 10,000km and
the second on 20,000km. The second set needed replacement
because the rear brake blocked, the disc went so hot it coloured
red. We did disassemble the rear caliper but couldn't find anything
wrong on it. The brake pads were totally loss.

Marc.