Re: Re[2]: Y2K ST and Race Can

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Martin Fay wrote:

>      I'd love a really loud set of pipes on the Triumph but am wary of
>      messing up the perfect FI response. So for now I rely on my Suzuki TL
>      when I want to annoy the neighbours. ;-)

A mate of mine has a T5 with a loud can setup.  It sounds sensational (in
fact he will not sell it because it sounds better than any other bike he's
ever owned).  The tripple wide open is an amazing noise - crisper than a V
Twin and tougher than a four.  By the way he leaves me for dead on a hard
ride I dont' think it's stuffed up the FI at all ;-)

The StainTune can that is coming out is reported to have a great note and
I'm sure they will not mess up the FI at all (they have a great reputation
here - not sure how long they've been selling in the States and
elsewhere).

Bambi