Re: El Topbox mas grande.

>I just got my bike back after having the 3 bag set installed, and I can't
>say I'm crazy about the top box. I mean it is nice and looks clean, but it
>is jut too damn BIG!

But it's the only one that will hold my helmet, and it's much easier to
throw stuff into than the side bags. Also makes it easier to lane split
without the side bags. Finally, I feel a lot better having valuables like
laptops, cameras,etc, in the top bag, knowing that they won't spill out
when opening the bag. So unless I'm in pure sport mode, the top bag is
usually on the bike. I've just found it too convenient. I'd take the side
bags off more often, but with the pipe lower, it looks funny, and also I
have to find a place to store them where they won't get scratched.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com