Re: Louder horn,cheap and easy upgrade

Geez I didn't think a horn upgrade would be such a big deal :-)
Anyway someone got a shop manual for the ST that has a wiring
diagram? That ought to take care of the relay question.. I'll bet it
has one stock. As for the wiring and switch do any of you EE types
think that the SINGLE Fiamm I installed is gonna pull more than maybe
.5 amp more current? I doubt it. So the question becomes can the
stock switch, wiring and fuses handle that small an increase? I can't
imagine that it couldn't.. But I could be wrong. On my BMW's which
are known for cheesy wiring I had dual Fiamms installed with never a
problem. I mean no one designs an electrical system in 1999 that is
running that close to the ragged edge.

Erik