Fair Deal

Well just talked with the adjuster. I can honestly say that it was the
best experience that I have ever had with an insurance adjuster.
Obviously he is paying to repair the bike. In addition I get a new
helmet, leathers, gloves, and boots. He is paying me 6 hours worth of
labor at $45/hr. $175 for minor scratches in frame and engine cover.
These wont be seen once the side panels are put on. All I have to do is
figure out what I want to buy with the extra money. This guy was
practically giving money away. Well time to go and make out my wish
list.

Troy Blood
BKI
Ph (864) 963-3471