Re: heated gripes...

>I don't know who is right, and I figure neither one is saying anything
>intentionally wrong.  However, the engineer in my house says that he is
>skeptical about the head light switch working with the grips and at $100
>per switch, for us it's not worth trying.

The heated grip switch has two positions, high and low. Here in California,
I haven't needed the high, but it might be nice elsewhere. I'd go with the
stock switch. If you can, have it mounted on the upper fairing somewhere.
Mine is on the lower left fairing, and while convenient for use, it makes
removing the fairing difficult because they weren't smart enough to provide
a quick disconnect plug.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com