Re: New ST, help me w/ Access.

At 07:37 PM 12/8/99 -0600, you wrote:
>So, I've got till Monday to come up w/ a list of access.  I'll give you
the list of what I've come up w/ and you tell me what else I might
>need.  BTW, I like to ride hard when I have a chance, but my specialty is
LDR.
>List of Access.

ories

>heated grips
>access. plug

electric vest, Widder or Gerbing

>higher watt head lights - Recommendations?

PIAA

>three piece luggage

Givi

>tank bag
>throttle meister

Vista-Cruise

>bike cover - Recommendations?

3-car garage

>sport cans
>tall screen

why don't you at least ride the bike first and see how you like the stock one?

>top box pad
>tank pad
>I'll be ordering a Saeng mount for my V1.

GPS: Garmin Street Pilot, extra fuel cell, Russel seat, Camelback water
supply,

Check out www.ironbutt.com if you really want to see some well outfitted
LDR bikes.  You might also check out the LD Rider list at
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

	subscribe ldrider your name

	Scott Larson