RE: Louder horn,cheap and eas

Martin Retherford:

> If there is enough insulation on the switch contacts, as I am sure there
> is because they have to meet CE requirements, or if they short the
> other side of the horn to ground under horn off position, in either
> case all is fine.

I bought a Fiamm horn kit (a box containing two different frequency horns,
a relay and fitting parts and instructions). Examining both them and the
stock ones, I noticed that while the latters have positive and negative
contacts, the Fiamm have only the positive contact, while the negative is
run directly on the mounting screw, that supports an included add-on
spade.

So, I guess that the negative contact should be considered connected
directly to the frame, perhaps...

P.S.: no, I don't have mounted them still, lazy me... O:)

- --

Pierluigi "Zio LoneWolf" Miranda
Cerveteri (Roma) - ITALY
Email: P.Miranda@xxxxxxxxx