Re: 99 vs. 00 (Y2K 955i/Speed Triple shifter)

Paul Steinbacher wrote:

> Mark, What a lucky fellow you are. An ST and a Speed Triple! .....
> I stopped by Hermy's and lo and behold there was a roulette green Speed
> Triple. He told me it was going out Tuesday so I guess that saved me from
> making a very rash decision .....
>
> Paul & Dee
> P.S. Dee (as everyone who knows her will attest) says "go for it"

Man you're too much!  I thought I was lucky to have a wife that rides
and agreed to trade in an Exec on an ST.  But to have a wife that says
"go for it" everytime you see a bike the two of you like ..... well, I
am really envious!  I need to have Lisa spend more time with Dee at next
years Rally!!  I can hope that it rubs off, a 2000 Silver Daytona would
look really nice in the garage next to our STs.  Come on lottery!

.. Richard White