Taller Windscreen for ST

Thanks to everyone for their input regarding the taller windscreen. I
installed it yesterday without a hitch (thanks for the previous tips !!) and
tried it out on a nice cool evening. The screen works very well - I didn't
notice the additional weight on the wrists but DID notice the additional
noise from the turbulence which definitely necessitates the use of ear
plugs.

I got the screen from Steve at Jack Lilley in the UK and they were
tremendous to deal with - couldn't ask for better service or response. The
same cannot be said about UPS but that's another story.

The riding season is rapidly coming to a close here and my bike will be put
away the moment any snow stays on the ground requiring road salting.

Cheers to everyone and I'm very envious at this point of anyone living in
the southern climes.

Keith Formosa
Toronto, Canada