Re: Re:Tackett's polished wheeeels

t 04:53 AM 10/13/1999 -0400, Dennis Tackett wrote:
 >No it's a '99. It has black wheels but it's kind of a matte finish and
looks
 >more dark grey to me. Maybe it's the dirt on them all the time.

Yes, that would be it. Sort of like DuHamel Jr's bike at the Rallye ......
;-)

- - - Eric

Hey, I resemble that remark!  I'll have you know my bike saw water just this
weekend.  Just because it's rain doesn't mean it doesn't count as a washing
:)
It was a full weekend I found that I feel more comfortable on the Dragons
with a full 36psi, instead of the 30psi the dealers put in.  That the
hardware store carries the exact same bolt, locking nut, and washer that
holds the centerstand on, one ran away!  And that I have a crack in the
exhaust pipe right off the lower mounting under the bike, the pipe itself is
cracking, not the mounting tab.  The dealer has it on order, you know that's
1 piece?  Header to where the can meets the pipe, 1 piece!