RE: A few questions

At 15,000 miles my bike has consumed three sets of tires, one set of front
brake pads, a set of footpeg rubbers and around 300 gallons of gas. I have
had a couple of minor problems, but none of them have resulted in any real
inconvenence as of yet. I was a little concerned about reliability as well,
what with Triumph being a fairly new company and all, but my experence with
my Sprint as a daily driver has been so positive that my next bike will
likely be a Triumph as well[1].

[1] Got my eye on a Trophy, actually.