Thanks and Radar Detector

> First off thanks to everyone who has helped me w/ posts privately and to the
> list.  I've given my list of acc. to my dealer and now I'm waiting to see the
> damage.  Hopefully it won't be to bad.  I may tell him not to order the sport
> can, if the Staintune is really coming out in the next couple of months.

Secondly, I've had a V1 radar detector since spring and it's saved me from many
tickets, if not jail:)  A few months ago, I did 430 miles at speeds doing over
90 mph.  Now I don't normally condone this type of riding, but I was extremely
upset, as I'd just ridden out to my BMW dealer the day before, 430 miles, and
the next day I was to pick up my new k bike.  Well, they'd screwed up my
paperwork and told me I'd have to come back.  This is one of the reasons I sold
my beemer and bought a Sprint ST:)  Many, many times that V1 saved my bacon.
It's nice because it has an option so that you can hook up earphones in you
helmet or an earphone for one ear so that you can hear it, also it tells you
from what direction the radar is coming and how many it is tracking as well as
volume control and a bunch of other things. I've watched many people on the road
keep going after my v1 has sounded the alarm and their detector did nothing,
sometimes it can be a pain because it gives lots of warning, and a little down
the road they were getting a ticket.  You can only buy one from the maker and
they are steep compared to other detectors, but if I'd known a few years ago
what I know now, I would have sprung the extra dough for this baby.  If you
interested I'll send the url to their site.
Thanks,
David
'73 R75/5 Ilsa in pieces
'76 R90s mint and forsale