Re: Aerostitch

Blake,

I love my two piece Aerostitch Roadcrafter.  I just can't say enough good
things.  I probably should have got the one piece since I rarely use it
seperate.  I also use the electric Darien liner for which I made an adapter
so it plugs right in to the BMW plug on the bike.  After the summer, All I
ever need for any trip is the 'Stitch, E-liner, and a T-shirt and I can
acomodate a ride in any tempature simply by not wearing/wearing/turning on
the electric liner and using the venting on the suit.  The liner folds into
itself and stores perfectly in a tankbag when not needed.  The Aerostitch is
waterproof so no rainsuit is necessary either.  Like I said, can't say enough
good things about it.  There are a lot of copy cat suits Cordura out there
now and some of those are probably good as well.  FYI I use a Vanson Pro Perf
in the summer (and after my last ride on Aug. 26th, I'm glad I do.

Rick Paukert
Houston, TX
Red '99 Sprint ST (R.I.P)
Blue '00 Sprint ST (As soon as I can wallk)