Re: Corbin

I should also say that I used the vest under my Vanson full perf(I know not
to smart for 40-50F , but it was 93F on Sat.)I had a light thermal shirt and
a light flannel shirt also. For about 200 miles this was it and only my arms
got cold. After this I did put on my rainsuit to block the wind . And of
course then it started raining.I do know that someone makes an electric
liner with sleeves. I think that without the perf the sleeveless would be
fine.I may look into electric chaps as my legs did get cold.(jeans and long
underware).If anyone is curious if the full perf jackets actually flow air
wear one in 40-50F temps.

Robert