Re: Accessory socket connector

"Danilowicz, Paul S." <danilps@xxxxxxxx> said:

> There was a thread going on this a month or so ago.   I believe BMW or (do
> you believe this?)  John Deere has the same plug.

> > From: 	Antony Charles[SMTP:antonyc@xxxxxxxxx]
> >
> > What kind of plug fits the accessory socket on the ST ?
> >
> > It looks like a single prong connector, but I don't know the type.

I think you will find it in the Vehicle Wiring Products catalogue.
Presumably you just need to specify the BMW option for the electric
vest, but if you want any more, this might be useful

Vehicle Wiring Produces, in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, phone 0115 930 5454.
The catalogue I have here has two plugs, one that would fit the
accessory socket (ref PLG, at 2.71) and one that has an adaptor so it
will fit either the small socket or a cigarette lighter socket (ref
60116 at 3.11). This latter one is just like the ones Triumph are
supplying on the Optimate adaptor.

- --
Mike Fleming