New member

Hi all,

Good morning, just though I would let you know who the new lurker
is. I live in Dallas,, been here a year, before that Ottawa ON.

I've been riding for about 2 1/2 years, started on a 95 EX500
(10,000 kms), then 98 ZX6e (23,000kms) and not a 99 ZX9r (10,900
miles and counting). The 6e was a decent all-around bike, but not
nearly enough punch nor luggage :-) The 9r cures the punch but not
the luggage, although I tried. Rode it from Dallas to Clearwater
FLA on memorial day weekend, could walk properly again about July
4th weekend :-) (was not that bad, just doubt I will ever try it
again.

Anyway, I am not planning on getting rid of the 9r, just adding a
sibling. Guess what the number one candidate is. And of course the
number two candidate is a ZX11, with helibars, lowered pegs and a
Corbin seat. But I already have one bike that will do 170, do I
need two?

Anyway, rode a Trophy and a Sprint ST two weeks ago. The Trophy
felt like a bikeobego to me, so I will not be going there.

The ST, well when I first started to ride it I rode it like the
9r, wrong! Then I moved back on the seat a bit and changed my arms
a small bit. And all of a sudden I felt like some had snuck into
my apartment and molded my arse for the seat. Very confident in
the few turns I took. Again it is no 9r, but very impressive, from
memory it seemed to handle as well as the ZX6e.

Thomas

<lurker mode on>

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945