Re: corbin/sargeant

>Also, when I saw the email posted from Corbin stating that the ST saddle was
>ready, I called Corbin to order one for my 99ST, and was told that they
>weren't ready yet.  I questioned that statement, and the woman on the phone
>told me she would check and phone me ASAP.

I've emailed Corbin twice off of their website, and called them twice. I
still haven't heard back from them. Even though I was very pleased with the
very custom Corbin I had on my Vision
(http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/images/83vision5.jpg) I don't think
I will continue to support such an unresponsive company. Between the price
increases and their lack of response, I'm also going to take a look at
Sargeant.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com