Oil Leak

It looks like I have oil seeping from where the countershaft comes out
of the motor. After seeing a couple of drops on the garage floor I
cleaned this area up to keep a watch on it. It appears at the bottom of
the sprocket cover, then oozes down onto the gear change rod. I thought
that it might just be chain lube so I took the sprocket cover off and
cleaned this area as well. I could see where a small stream has been
running down the side of the motor. I can't see the actual point of
origin because I havn't removed the actual sprocket yet, I may need to
let the dealer do that. Obviously it has to be fixed, does anyone know
how big a deal this may be?? I'm thinking it's a warranty deal. Someone
at work suggested that I may have been running with my chain too tight
but it has never been tighter than the specified 1.5-1.6 inches slack.

I called TBR to ask if the "low" system would work with the panniers.
The gentlemen I spoke with wasn't 100% sure. He assumed, as I did, that
it would since it was supposed to fit the bike exactly like the stock
can.??

Charles