RE: strange 'clunkng' sound

>Anyone out there have experiences of strange noises coming from the front
fairing/suspension area?  It is a noticeable metallic >clunking sound, that
mostly happens over deeper holes in the pavement.

Hi Jonathan,
      I don't know how the fairing/instruments are attached to the frame on
the ST, but I had a similar clunking noise (sometimes also a clicking sound)
from the T595 - there are 4 bolts holding on the instrument/fairing
sub-frame that attach to the frame near the headstock. These had worked
loose. Had me worried and really puzzled for months. The rest of the
installation was held in place by other bolts so it really wasn't obvious.

Tim.

PS,
I believe there are plans to repeat the Triumph test day/track day at the
Salzburg ring next year. This year's event in August was quite successful.
Sadly I couldn't make it this year.