Re: Re[2]: MEZ4s

Martin,

Thanks for your reply, basically from what I can see it verifies
the notion that I will be able to hit the Blue Ridge Parkway on
the Sprint ST and wind up with a huge grin. In other words have
99.9% of the fun I would have on the 9r on the same roads, yet
still be able to walk without a limp when I reach my Dad's house
in London ON.

As I said I am still going to keep the 9r for Saturday nights and
for those Sunday morning romps with a few friends, but I would tend
to agree with the notion that durring the week I would be going
for the Saphire blue keychain instead of the Candy Lightning blue
one.

>      I came to the ST after a Suzuki TL1000S. The handling on the Triumph
>      is stable and secure. It's a very easy bike to ride quickly and I

Definately the same as my first impressions

>      suspect many riders would be capable of riding just as quickly on the
>      ST as on a pure sportsbike. The ride is basically confidence inspiring
>      and the riding experience is a pure pleasure.
>
>      However, it is not an out and out sportsbike and in direct comparison
>      it does fail to deliver the pure exhilleration one receives from
>      riding a big superbike.

Ahhh, nothing like the front of bike raising in the air even with
you 225lbs laying on tank :-)

>      I still have the TL and use it mostly for track days and the
>      occasional fast blast when I get some free time. Generally though,

Still have yet to take the Killer Smurf mobile to a track, but
hopefully that will happen by next summer.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945