Couple of service issues..

I also noticed a bit of coolant leaking, but not from the front but from
the cap on the coolant bottle. I had thought that it might be from the 500
mile service maybe the tech splashed a bit of coolant or something. Anyway
After thoroughly cleaning the area I believe it was just a bit coming out
of the cap on the overflow bottle so a simple fix is to just fit a wire tie
around the cap. Just get one wide enough to stay snug. Once i fitted it no
more little drips on the swing arm or on the chain guard. Also noticed that
I'm getting a bit of exhaust leak around the point where the can slips on
to the end of the header pipe. It seems as though the clamp that Triumph
uses is a bit narrow, it doesn't cover the cuts in the end of the pipe so a
bit of carbon is seeping past. I've had my excellent dealer Shore Power and
Sport order a product made by Wurth it is called " exhaust assembly
paste"  Wurth part # 890100045 this is the best stuff I've ever found for
sealing slip fittings on exhaust systems. Otherwise all seems to be well
and the heated grips are absolutely super in this fall weather.

Erik