Re: Aerostitch, tires, and clutch

Aerostitch is sold by Rider Wherehouse in my old homestate of MN.  Call them
at 800 222 1994.  I visited the place when I bought my 'Stitch (10% off for
coming in person) and they are great people living the American Dream by
selling a great product in a small business with quality and reputation doing
the advertising.  Its expensive, but worth it.  I thought $500 for my Vanson
Pro Perf was a lot for a one season jacket- until I found myself hurling down
an Arkansas mountain road. (PS BT57s suck).  As another interesting note, as
far as I know Aerostitch pricing has changed very little in the past 5 or 6
years so I consider their success and lack of price increases to mean a good
value.

My buddy just put an MEZ4 on the rear and an MEZ3 on the front of his '96 VFR
and seems to like them so far.  He was sick of the 4000 mile D207s.

A longer reach ot the clutch on the 2000 models?  Now why would they do that?
 It was already a stretch and the effort in my opinion was never a problem.

Rick Paukert
Houston TX