Re: starting problems

I am still waiting to try and speak to the Mechanics
but the Service dept. suggestion has been that the
Triumphs are prone to this with an Alarm fitted and I
should consider using an OPTIMATE to maintain the
charge.

Not an acceptable option in my view.

     Mark,

     I have the Triumph alarm fitted to my bike and have not had any
     starting problems, even after two and a half weeks of the bike sitting
     in the garage while I was sitting in the sun.

     I'm sure the Triumph factory would not take kindly to dealers telling
     customers that Triumphs with the factory alarms fitted are prone to
     starting problems!

     If I remember correctly, there have been a few people on list having
     starting problems without the alarm being fitted.

     Martin