RE: Its In!!!!!!

just one word : ENJOY!

Mark

- -----Original Message-----
From: Mark Dieck [mailto:mdieck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 October 1999 14:42
To: Sprint (E-mail)
Subject: Its In!!!!!!

First off thanx to Eric Shelley for the welcome to the list.

Second, WooHoo!!!!!!!   It's in.

Ordered a y2k Sapphire Blue ST about a month ago, the dealer called last
night and said it was in, and that I would be able to pick it up this
afternoon.  Just in time for the weekend!!!!!

I have been lurking and reading the list for about a week, seems like a
great group. I already have picked up on a couple of things that I plan to
talk to my dealer about when I get the bike.

Oh, my name is Mark Dieck, live out in Mesa, Az.

~bouncing up and down in my chair as I type this, like a little kid on
Christmas morning~

Gotta get back to work, I'm sure I won't be coming back in this afternoon.

Mark Dieck
mdieck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
y2k Sapphire Blue ST (0 miles for now)