New member

Good morning!

I just signed on to the mailing list, my name is Phil Rudy and will be here
in Daytona Beach, FL for the next six months.  I'm riding a '99 Sprint ST
with about 1000 miles on it.  A couple of questions:

My pillion rider complains that her right foot is on fire from the heat of
the exhaust, is there anything we can do about that?  The silencer is in the
lower position for the pannier bags and it still is hot.  And what is the
correct oil level in the sight glass?  My dealer says at the top with just a
little air bubble, the manual say midway between the lines...who should I
believe?

Thanks for your help.

Phil