Staintune Info c/o Rick P

I have been in communication with Adam Greenwood, Sales and Marketing for
Staintune Australia.  Here are some of the things he has stated about the
pipe for the Sprint ST:

"Manufactured from long life highly polished 304 stainless steel and come
with a full five-year manufactures warranty."
"The good thing about the Triumph Sprint is the motherboard is a smart board.
So the Fuel Injection does not have to be changed."
"We have not finished the testing on this model yet, for at the time we had
the bike it only had 800km on the clock.  We did put it on the dyno though
but we could only rev it to 7000rpm at this point we achieved a 6hp increase."

All sounds promising so far, it will also probably be lighter than the
Triumph Aftermarket Pipe.

Triumph has switched from aluminum wrap to stainless right?  Is the pipe into
the canister on the Triumph Aftermarket Unit mild steel or stainless?

Finally, Mr. Greenwood's comments on the Triumph "motherboard" don't seem to
gel with what I have understood form Ross Clifford and others.  Anybody else
have any other opinions?

Rick Paukert
The Woodlands, TX
'99 Red Sprint ST (R.I.P.)
'00 Blue Sprint ST (As soon as I can walk)