Re: Clutch Lever

The matter of clutch adjustment is the only thing that I am worried
about. Just got a call today from my dealer, the lever is in and I'll
try it soon. I don't THINK there will be a problem, since there seems to
be way more than enough pull with the stock lever, but we'll see. I also
followed the thread on the Triumph lever span reduction kit which seems
to come with a new lever, gasket, and actuating rod to do exactly as you
describe. Just hope the Tiger lever works. Gotta be a lot cheaper and a
hell of a lot simpler to install. I'll let you know.