From: Peter Shutes <petersh@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 22, 1999 3:33 PM
Subject: Valentine Radar Detector

>G'day all
>Radar detectors are a BIG NoNo in Australia.But I'm still interested. The
Valentine certainly looks to be the choice model. Can anyone tell me how can
you hide it successfully and not reduce to much performance? How well does
it perform to the rear with a rider in the way? We have a few sneaky
unmarked pursuit cars where I live, even to the point they carry surf boards
on the roof.