Re: Soon to be new owner

- --============_-1271266900==_ma============

The euro light switch must be ordered directly from a UK dealer. I
got mine from Jack Lilley. Cost was $102.00 with shipping. If you
don't do the euro switch the stock switch is mounted in the fairing
sort of under the left hand grip ( hole cut in body work :-(   ...
As for the bags they release with a flick of a lever.. well almost .
The mounting brackets stay on the bike, but taking the bags off is a
2-3 second operation.

Erik

- --============_-1271266900==_ma============

be ordered directly from a UK dealer. I got mine from Jack Lilley. Cost
was $102.00 with shipping. If you don't do the euro switch the stock
switch is mounted in the fairing sort of under the left hand grip (
hole cut in body work :-(   ...   As for the bags they release with a
flick of a lever.. well almost . The mounting brackets stay on the
bike, but taking the bags off is a 2-3 second operation.

Erik

<excerpt>After several months of lurking on this list I finally stepped
up and ordered a 2000 ST.  Red or Blue was the first dilemma, with red
winning out by a very thin margin.  I ordered the polished stainless
race can, seat cover, and heated grips.  I'd like to have the dealer
(BMW, Ducati, Triumph Marin) fit these using the Euro light switch.  I
have a few questions that I welcome any comments, constructive or
otherwise:

=20

[...]

process of putting up a new website at=20

=20