Re: What options and accessories to order

The only thing I've found "essential" is a Throttlemeister cruise control. I'm
also getting the heated grips installed and I've heard nothing but great reports
on them....

Brian W.

Bill Flowers <waflowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 10/25/99 02:12:12 PM

Please respond to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx