Re: What options and accessories to order

>I started wondering what accessories and options I should order.

Heated hand grips - you don't know how wonderful they are until you have
them, and I live in San Jose, CA, an area known for its mild climate.

Triumph Tank Bag - I found it cumbersome to install, ugly when it was off
the bike, and got in the way too much, making it hard to lean. I returned
it after a short ride. I actually spent more time putting it on the bike
and taking it off than actually using it.

Tank Protector - Get one put on before you leave the dealer. Personally, I
went with the more traditional Triumph rubber model rather than the carbon
fiber.

Three pannier set - Love it. If I had to go with just one part of it, I'd
go with the top box. Then you have passenger support, a place to stow your
helmet, and the pipe can be left in the up position. However I find in its
weekday mode, I usually have all three pieces on and the bags are narrow
enough to still allow lanesplitting. For sport riding I usually just take
the top box off because it aerodynamically affects the handling at speed.
Often the side bags stay on, and it really looks impressive when you pass
guys on R1's, F3's, etc. Besides they are often filled with lunch and my
camera equipment.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com