Re: What options and accessories to order

Heated grips are great!

I tried a couple of tank protectors ,the Triumph Carbon Fibre one
wouldn't really stay on. I ended up with a Targa tank bra, protects
the tank's front and the sides where your legs will rub up against it.

The front fender extension is nice, helps keep the front of the belly
pan clean and protected,and it's cheap too! Think I'll look into a
rear hugger too.

I went for the two pannier set. I don't travel two up so two bags is
plenty.. we'll see if I need the tank bag after the first long trip.
Definitely get the pannier inner liners they allow one to pack much
more efficiently and once there you can just carry your stuff in.

Get a Radar Detector ( Valentine One)  !!!

Throttlemeister is nice.

  I put the taller windscreen on it does not look as good as the low
one but I much prefer the air going over my head for winter, keeps
the chest warm. I'll switch back to the low one in the spring.

  I put the Gen Mar risers on, they look stock and help take some
weight off these old hands :-))

I'll maybe do a seat, butt the stock one ain't too bad, butt I'm
guessing I'll need more comfort for the loooong rides.

I may do a pipe at some point, but not till I see a dyno chart
showing real improvement.

lastly an Ohlins rear shock, and a bit of front fork tweaking would be nice!

HTH,

Erik
99 Black ST.. the fastest ones =:-)