Re: tank bags

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Bill Flowers wrote:

> Previously, you (David Arnett) wrote:
> > I am thinking about getting a tank bag.  I am tired of memorizing my
> > maps and having to stuff my jacket with "stuff" when riding 2-up.
> > Does anyone out there have any strong recommendations, or have gotten
> > bags that are a total nuisance? I may be getting a "luggage rack".
>
> A lot of people swear by RKA.  I couldn't find one when I went looking,

When I went looking for tank bags, all I could find were expensive pieces
of crap or cheap pieces of crap. The motorcycle dealers did not have that good
of a selection. So I went to the web with some recomendations from another
list and got the RKA. Note: I think RKA only have a few dealers now, at
the time they were mail order only.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945