Re: Got to love it.

>There is nothing like coming out on a cool morning in the fall and
>heading to work astride such a sweet bike.
>Mother sun to the east and full faced stepchild moon to the west playing
>at opposite ends of a sea of blue all swept by the playful horse tails
>that are cirrus clouds. A sight to make one's day unflappable.

Enough of this sappy stuff! This is a list for macho motorcyclists (ok, I
know there's a few women out there to) and we're not supposed to have such
feelings, and if we did, we wouldn't make them public. I'm heading out to
the garage to play with my tools and make loud grunting noises so I feel
better. :^)

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com