New bike owner questions

	Bill Flowers questions about things desired;
	I have the Triumph cover and love it. It looks proper on the bike, fits
nice and tight, protects 99% of the bike, and says TRIUMPH. That is,
without the side bags. When I have the side bags on at best you can
stretch the cover over the very top of the bags and it's loose and
exposes a lot of the bike. Triumph does not make a cover to fit with the
bags installed. Still, at $55 I like and use the cover daily.
	I have the Triumph alarm and it just plugs in and works great. Several
times it has been activated and as I looked around I found kids backing
up and saying "we just touched it". A professional will work around the
alarm but it does work for what happens most of the time. The ferry mode
is a good feature. I am only riding about every two-three weeks now and
have found no problems with battery drain. It's expensive but I've lost
one bike and wanted protection. I might consider the Gorilla alarm
because of it's $90 price if I had to do it again but then I wouldn't
have that nifty Triumph remote fob that only cost me an extra $210.00!
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

End of st-digest V1999 #275