Re: Got to love it.

Matt Knowles wrote:

> Enough of this sappy stuff! This is a list for macho motorcyclists (ok, I
> know there's a few women out there to) and we're not supposed to have such
> feelings, and if we did, we wouldn't make them public. I'm heading out to
> the garage to play with my tools and make loud grunting noises so I feel
> better. :^)

All right, for those emotional constipated/paranoid/hung-up types out there.

Seeeeeeee-it! It was colder than a witch's left tit out there this morning.
You know
the type of day where the men are men and the sheep run scared. The sun had
finally got it's
sorry ass up and the moon was just to full of it and dammed stupid to set
yet. The clouds
blown senseless across the horizon by the icy wind. Damn it is good to be a
biker with
something hard yet supple between your legs on such a day. Arh arh arh arh!
(insert groin
scratch)

Then there are those stupid arse cages in their cushy roling pylons out
there. Getting
in your way and messing up a simple trip to the station to check tire
pressure. Nuke them all!

What a sight as I come blasting down the on ramp, bike screaming like a tom
cat with it's balls
caught in a barbed wire fence. They don't stand a chance and they know it.
Slice into the
highway grab another gear and a full handful of throttle and with a quick
glance over to the
left, just to make sure some spud head camped there gets the point this is my
lane so get out of
the way, it's off down the left lane. The road is just littered with these
slug heads. No mater,
just a pause and around the right of them and slicing back across their nose
I'm gone. A clean
kill. Their bug eyed look is priceless.

Ahwwww sheeee-it. What a day. If it wasn't for those blue revenue collectors
that have been
patrolling this area these guys would have been mince meat. You can see it in
there eyes, they
know who reigns out here. A little extra room here a lane change there. They
don't want any
part of it. So, slip it into top gear and just make them sweat.  Arh arh arh
arh.

- --
                                                    _
Neil Halbert                  _/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/ '_) EMC Corporation
email: halbert@xxxxxxx       _/--/  _/ -'_/ _/     /__ 171 South Street
voice: (508) 435-1000 x1232 _/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/       Hopkinton, MA 01748