Heated grips dead again

The heated grips died again this past Sunday. I took things apart again and
had the same result as last time, no schematic, try to make one myself using
the same pieces of wire with a bulb in the middle (still did not buy the
meter), things start working again after about an hour of poking around.
Well I'm getting really good at fairing removal and replacement anyway. I
think I know the exact sequence to tighten things up to get all the gaps
just so. On another note I stopped by the Honda dealer today to pay him for
a master link and saw a 2000 CBR1100XX, very tasty paint job I must say. I
think I'm in trouble truth be told. It's fall, lots of new stuff coming out,
the ST is leaving me just a bit HP deprived and I find myself drooling on
Hyabusa's and CBR's. Guess I have to stay out of the showrooms!

Paul & Dee