Re: Trouble.

> How long was it making a noise before it quit ? Was it metal on metal
> sounding ?

Well when I first heard the noise I was accelerating and (no ear plugs at
this time) the wind noise took over .At this point it happened so fast that
I ignored it. It was subtle at first which is why I ignored it. Then coming
to a turn it was clear some was wrong as this is when I lost the cylinder.
Then it quit. I would say it made the noise for about 1min to 1.5mins. I was
trying to get off the road( this was all happening at a bad i.e. poor sight
intersection) And was not really listening to the noise. But may initial
guess it sounded like it may have been a blown head gasket or a header came
loose. But then again maybe not. I am trying not to drive myself crazy with
speculation until I know what it is.Part of me thinks it will be someting
small and the other parts thing it could be major.It bothers me that it
would not even attemp to start when I had lights,could hear the fuel pump
prime if I shut it off then on etc. I dont know. By the time I got to my
freinds house I was flat worn out.

> Keeping my fingers crossed that it is nothing major, but it sure doesn't
> sound good......

ME TOO.

Robert