Re: Freight And Setup Charges

Bert Bota wrote:
 >Same for me, Rich. Paid $10700, dealer handling $35, nominal fee, $135, to
 >install accessories - heated grips, tank bag, racing can, throttlemeister,
 >tank protector, rear rack. bb (At Apex Sports in Colorado Springs)

Did the price for the 2000 model go up ? List for the 99 was $10,495US -
either it went up or the dealer added his shipping cost to the bike.

All the STs that come into the US have a delivery charge that is passed
along to the dealer (somewhere right around $200). This is not rebated to
the dealer at a later point, so this is a real cost that affects his
profit, should he decide not to pass it along to the customer.

- - Eric