[Fwd: Sorry, but I have a truck]

	Robert and/or Jenna. I got no response from you at home so I'm posting
here hopping you can see it and respond.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Sorry, but I have a truck
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:59:10 -0500
From: Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Robert Head Sprint ST <mchead@xxxxxxxx>,Jenna Burnett
<significantjen@xxxxxxxxx>

	Robert, sorry to hear what happened. I bet that whatever it was has
caused the computer to see a significant problem and it's not allowing
the bike to start for danger of farther damage.
	I do have a truck, loading ramp, and tie downs if you need or want help
with recovery and transportation. Just let me know.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"