RE: new owner

Reply to Seamus' move to norcal. I too was raised there, in the city and
Marin. You'll love it but beware the traffic - long live lane splitting!
I'm sure you won't need any suggestions on where to ride but if you do, I'd
love to help. I'm seriously contemplating moving back to Marin from Taos -
I would definitely miss the empty roads and great weather up here as well
as a great group of riding buddies but something's missing here for me.

Looking forward to  meeting some of you guys who reside in the bay area
next time I'm out there. I'll be out there, bikeless in November for
Thanksgiving to visit mom in the city. Anyone like a call from a native bay
area wannabe again, lemme know or if there's some biker function I can
rendevous with you at....... When I'm there I just lurk around Munroe
Motors and BMW of Marin anyway.

bb

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::