From: Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Triumph alarm

<snip>
transmitter tower. My instruction stated to keep the alarm shortcut plug
in with the bike at all times. In case of emergency you can let the
alarm activate when you open the seat and then unplug the alarm near the
rear light junction and plug in the connector shunt. Then, the alarm is
not in the system and the bike will start as normal. So, keep the
connector shunt with you for emergencies. Any alarm can malfunction but
<snip>