False Neutrals & 955i shifter

	Anthony,

	I too, experience false neutrals between 5th & 6th gears. I have had
the dealer look at it twice, but of course his wonderful expert Triumph
trained mechanic (heavy on the sarcasm) never experienced it when he test
rode it. I experienced it about 10-15 minutes after I collected it. Not sure
what to do or what causes this, apart from being very careful when changing
gears. (I nearly wrote the bike off when down-changing into, then
accelerating through a corner with the bike in neutral - talk about the bike
standing up in the middle of a corner - scary!)

	Norm.
	99 RED ST
	Tulsa, OK

	While I'm on the subject of gear shifts - does anyone else get
fairly
	frequent false neutrals between 5th and 6th ? Shifts on my Y2K blue
ST
	seem fine between other gears but between 5th and 6th seems to hit a
gap
	fairly often.

	Pardon my ignorance but what causes false neutrals - is some kind of
	internal tolerance that can be adjusted ?

	Antony